I use your multilingualizer plugin for my Zoho website: http://circularx.co/
It works pretty well. However, I have 5 issues that I would like to solve:
1) The language selector doesn't show up. Do you know why?
2) Is there a way to set a default language so that if the user has its browser in a language that is not available, that\'s that default language that is used?
3) Each time I load the page, I see all the translations separated by [....] during a milliseconds. Is there a way to hide that behaviour? I have seen a loading in the code... maybe it\'s for that purpose.
4) Is there a way to have a http://circularx.co/en url so that I can share my website in a forced language?
5) Is there a way to translate zoho form labels?