YOU HAVE THE LANGUAGE AND THE LANGUAGE CODE REVERSED ON THE CHINESE!!
"Chinese (Mandarin)": "zh",
"Chinese (Cantonese)": "zi"
Thanks for pointing this out. This is fixed in version 4.34. You can either alter your code injection to point to multilingualizer4.34.js or login to your account and regenerate the code and copy/paste it over.
Hi Dave, Thanks! Unfortunately there’s one more little fix needed. Please see lines 458 and 459. Chinese (Mandarin) needs to be “zh” and Chinese (Cantonese) needs to be “zi”.
I’ve updated this and I’ve added a mapping from ‘Chinese’ to ‘zh’ too, so any Chinese-specific images will map to zh properly like they used to.
Please login or Register to submit your answer